Where: KGV, Grove Rd, Glenorchy.
25% Discount for the first 10 people to email to Anthony Alexander with intention to enrol in the course (making a total of $75)
Junior Licence Information:
This course is aimed at coaches of players aged 8-12 years of age. However this is still beneficial if you are coaching younger or older children.
The Junior Football Licence Course is for those coaches who require the knowledge and competency to organise junior players into suitable practices. This course is an accredited program under the auspices of the Football Federation Australia National coach Accreditation Scheme.
Football Federation Australia's approved presenters focus the course content on competent organisation of suitable practices.
The course is also designed to further enhance the knowledge of those coaches who are
currently coaching players of a junior age.
2. Course Objectives and Outcomes
On the completion of this course the coach will be able to:
- Plan and deliver appropriate ‘warm-up’ activities for the U/8 – U/12 age-group
- Plan and deliver a progressive ‘main part’ of a training session for U/8 – U/12 age-group
- Plan and deliver appropriate practices to encourage the development of Passing, Receiving and Dribbling.
- Facilitate the learning of basic technique and skills of football within the practice using appropriate communication and teaching strategies
- Conduct a practice session in a safe environment, ensuring maximum participation and maintaining adequate supervision.
- Select appropriate ‘final part’ activities for the U/8 to U/12 age-group.
- Perform the role of team coach on game day,
- Safety, Risk Management, Group Management, Communication, Inclusion Coaching, Ethical Coaching and Appropriate Coach Behaviour will be integrated into the course.
3. Course Duration
Contact: Anthony Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org